Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Devil

Gee, what can I say about the movie "Devil"..except that it wasn't exactly what you thought it was going to be about. When people here about a movie named "Devil" they think of exorcisms, possessions, etc...but it was none of that. It actually makes you wonder if things like punishing the bad for wrong things that they do on earth...tourmenting them while they are still on earth and the afterlife really happens..and that there are NO coincidences. I have always believed that things happen for a reason. They already have it all figured it out. It basically said that all the bad things that we do will catch up to us to matter what. You can't escape it. And untill you actually admit your wrong doings, seek forgiveness from God, and forgive others for wrong they have done to you, that the "Devil" will pass you by...and that's where God comes in. It reminded me a lot of judgement day. It had a few jumpy, intense, and bloody scenes but not that many. You didn't know what form he was taking and even when you tink you know, you don't. There was a also clear explanation as to why these things were happening to the group of people..I think there is always a reason why things happen even if we don't know what it is at the time.
So if you can stand suspense and all the other things I mention..go see it. I loved it!! I shook my head as I walked out of the movie..

No comments: