Monday, July 23, 2012

The Human Centipede

Now I haven't seen every movie there is, but I have seen my share, and up until now nothing has ever grossed me out more than The Human Centipede. Not my choice, but I watched it because my niece recommended it. OMG......craziest movie I have ever seen and apparently they have part 1 and 2. I was even more shocked to find out that someone older than me had watched it also. This crazy a** movie about this lonely old momma's boy, that looked like a hard boiled egg btw, who lived with his mother and obsessed with centipedes. He carried around a collage of pictures infatuated with them. He even went so far as to research how to make a human centipede and apparently he watch Part 1 of the movie and decided he was going to make part 2. He works as a parking attendant in a garage and as people come in and out to get their car, them. Men, women, and pregnant women. He knocks them out with a blow to the head. When they wake up, they find themselves in an empty warehouse, on their stomachs, naked, and with their wrists and ankles tied. Fast forwarding to the middle and the end of the movie...he ends up with a total of about 10 people in which he proceeds to knock out all of their teeth with a hammer. Then proceeds to cut out cariledge from theris knees, turns all of the over so they are on all fours, cuts the skin out around their anal, and proceeds to take another hostage and staples their lips to the person's a** hole in which he just cut out...making them all united and with one digestionanl track. Gross!!! This turn him on!!! He then gives the person at the front of the centiped soup so she can sh*t. She spits it out! He then gives her a shot in her a** of something that will make her have diarrhea. It works. Minutes after he gives her the shot she starts to gooooooo. The person whose mouth is stapled to her a** begins to swallow her sh*t, then he starts to go and etc...etc... Never in my life seen anything like that and the whole time I am watching it, I am thinking why? But I had to continue to watch because my curiousirty got the better of me. But what a sick movie. Don't know where people come up with such things...smh. Anyone else seen this movie? Part 1 or 2??

No comments: