Monday, July 23, 2012

Ted

Ok, who else liked the movie Ted and enjoyed it??? Def not a kid friendly movie!! I really enjoyed Ted. Hoenstly that teddy was funny as all h*ll!!! The best part was..........FLASH GORDON. How did they manage to get him in there! He was SO fine in Flash Gordan...Sam J. Jones. Everytime that movie comes on, I have to watch it. Loved Flash Gordon. But I am getting off of my topic so let me get back to Ted. Some say you need to watch while under the influence but I wasn't and crack up!!! This bear was getting in, on, and every which way. And Marky Mark is always nice to look at. He's a good actor...came a long way! I am still trying to figure out the sex scene with Ted and the young lady smh.... Anywho anyone else check out Ted? Cant wait to check out Batman, The Watch (loveeeee Vince V), and Sparkle.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Oh and why did they have to play my baby out...Ryan Reynolds. Knowing my man is not gay!